USA´S BEST TRIPS. 99 THEMED ITINERARIES ACROSS AMERICA
Año 2010. 712 páginas. Texto en inglés
PARA COMPRAR, INDIQUE CANTIDAD
99 of the country’s best trips! Whether you’re a local looking for a long weekend escape, or a visitor looking to explore, Lonely Planet’s Trips series offers the best itineraries – and makes it easy to plan the perfect trip time and again.
- Includes the Mid-Atlantic, New England, the South, Florida, the Great Lakes, the Great Plains, Texas, the Rocky Mountains, the Southwest, California and the Pacific Northwest
- Easy-to-use maps for every trip, plus driving times and directions
- Explore the country with trips ranging from two days to two weeks
- Theme icons make finding the perfect trip simple – no matter what your interest
- Local experts share their favorite trip ideas, including a food-lovers’ tour of Northern California from Alice Waters and a musician’s tour of the Midwest music scene
- Tune in on the road with our regional music playlists
- Family-friendly and pet-friendly listings throughout
- Green index lists the most environmentally friendly options across the country
-Usa´s best trips.
-Best cross-country road trips.
-New York, Washington DC & the Mid-Atlantic Trips.
-New England Trips.
-The South Trips.
-Great Likes Trips.
-Great Plains Trips.
-Rocky Mountains Trips.
-Pacific Northwest Trips.
-Behind The Scenes.
-Trips by Theme.
-Trips by Season.